Re: Adding depth...

  • Levon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      When I saw his name on the ESPN crawl, my first thought was "Here's
      our candidate for annual veteran lineman added only to retire durring
      training camp"

      That probably will not happen since he knows what our camps are like.
      I can see the Pats offering him a vet min contract to come into camp
      and compete for a backup spot.