Adding depth...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 6:46 AM
      Would we consider bringing Joe Andruzzi back for a year or two, to
      provide OL depth, now that Cleveland is cutting him? Depends on his
      health and age concerns, I guess.

      Also, if we need running back depth, Denver just cut Cedric Cobbs...
      (just kidding). ;o)

      fdb
    • Levon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 8:26 AM
        When I saw his name on the ESPN crawl, my first thought was "Here's
        our candidate for annual veteran lineman added only to retire durring
        training camp"

        That probably will not happen since he knows what our camps are like.
        I can see the Pats offering him a vet min contract to come into camp
        and compete for a backup spot.