RE: [patriotzip] Re: Alergic to Rookie LBs

    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2007
      ***** I agree, Randy, that Seau can still contribute on limited number of plays basis. However, I question whether BB will drift that far from his normal requirement for  players to contribute in at least a couple of areas. I certainly wouldn't complain if it happens, as I'm a major Seau fan. I'm just saying that I don't feel that BB will go in that direction.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!