Re: [patriotzip] My Summary of The Draft

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      A fair perspective on the draft and rough status of
      the team. I definitely didn't know the players well
      enough to have a great feel on where they may have
      missed or where they landed quality value. I think we
      are now a strong team on paper and really look forward
      to passing the doldrums of May/June and getting
      started on football in July.

      also performed dismally on the draft contest :)