Re: [patriotzip] Reasons I like the Day One Draft....

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2007
      reportedly, this was the only team he would do this for

      Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@...> wrote:

      I have to say -- I'm impressed at what Moss has done.
      He had a contract which as I understand it was a
      guaranteed $9.75mil this year and $11.25mil next year
      and tore it up for a one-year contract for $3mil with
      $2mil in incentives.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@animato. arlington. ma.us

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.