RE: [patriotzip] Yahoo! News Story - Patriots Pick Brandon Meriweather With First Pick - Yahoo! News

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 7:39 PM
      I was thinking the same thing, after being under Weiss, why not let him learn for a couple of years under Tom, then maybe be ready to take over, but ultimately, safety was a more pressing need

      "avatar@..." <avatar@...> wrote:
      I like Pete Prisco's brief assessment of the Meriweather pick (He gave the
      pick an "A" grade):

      "This is a typical Patriots pick. They don't care about his character
      issues. They will find a way to make it work. He will be an impact starter
      right away."

      For a brief moment at picks 20 and 21, I entertained the possibility of a
      pretty damn good QB named Brady, under the tutelage of a pretty damn good
      QB named Brady for a few years...

      Go Pats!

      Baze

      Patriots Pick Brandon Meriweather With First Pick - Yahoo! News

      http://news. yahoo.com/ s/wcvb/20070428/ lo_wcvb/13216488

      Yahoo! News
      http://news. yahoo.com/

      hosting - http://link. myhosting. com/myhosting