So much for my prognostication...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      Never thought they would go with Merriweather. He's a terrific talent,
      a good heir-apparent to Harrison. I hope he is more mature than we're
      lead to believe. Rodney will certainly be a great mentor.

      ...and SF's 1st next year! Cool!

      Funniest comment I read, from a Miami fan on their ridiculous
      selection of Ted Ginn...

      "It's gonna be great having Ginn return it to the 35-yard line to
      start every drive before whatever retread we line up behind center
      goes three-and-out."

      Gotta love it!!!