Re: Pacman suspended for 1 year...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      You are correct, of course. It's a small, vocal minority of parents
      that can give the rest a bad name. You just hear it too often on the
      news. A kid gets in trouble in school for instance, and instead of the
      parents supporting the school, and disciplining their child, they
      complain to the principal, or go to the media, or file suit because
      their "good child" has been denied some privilage or other, due to
      their bad behavior. Parents arrested for buying alcohol for their 16
      year old's birthday party, etc.

      Just seems like a disturbing trend. Maybe it's just getting more
      publicity these days.

      Again, sorry for the OT rant...

      fdb