NPC: Mike Tice's Son

  • David Brunat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007
      Nate Tice is going to be a freshman QB at the University of Central Florida.  Mike Tice wanted him to play for Coach O'Learly at UCF.  I believe Mike Tice played for O'Leary in college.  Dad is coaching the Jags just a short 2 hour drive away.  He would be QB # 6 at UCF next year.  Already talk of the 6'4" son moving to TE like dad.

      The BrewGnat

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time