RE: [patriotzip] Re: Is that Deion Samuel or Asante Branch?

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
      ***** This team will continue to survive, and be serious SB contenders every season, despite losing some greedy young multi-millionaire every season. Yes, there will be seasons like last year when that one player seems to make the difference between reaching the AFC Championship Game, and reaching or winning the SB. So be it. There will also be seasons when the loss of that one player doesn't stop BB and his system, with a core of excellent players, surrounded by a lot of good ones, from getting another Lombardi Trophy. I'm happy with that. Screw the greedy players. Let's keep winning with the more reasonable, team player types, like Brady, Bruschi, Harrison, etc. I just hope that such players as those three don't become extinct in this ME FIRST society that's becoming the American way.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!