Re: [patriotzip] FW: NFL - News: Exhibition game in China will be cancelled

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      No doubt this makes me happy as well. It has some
      changes to our exhibition schedule which won't be
      clear for a bit yet but the primary schedule will
      benefit from the lower distraction and disruption.

      Usually the pre-season schedule pre-empts the regular
      season - with that due out Thursday night I'm hopeful
      to see the exhibition schedule soon.

      Anyone hear anything besides the August 2 Seattle
      game - which of course could be changed now as well.