FW: NFL - News: Exhibition game in China will be cancelled

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      ***** I'm happy to hear this. I really don't like the idea of major disruptions in the "normal" pre-season routine. A trip to China is about as big a disruption as possible. Having made the USA - Asia trip many times, I can tell you that it screws up your body clock for about 3-4 days after you return. I believe that trip would cost the team about 2 weeks of "good" practice time.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        No doubt this makes me happy as well. It has some
        changes to our exhibition schedule which won't be
        clear for a bit yet but the primary schedule will
        benefit from the lower distraction and disruption.

        Usually the pre-season schedule pre-empts the regular
        season - with that due out Thursday night I'm hopeful
        to see the exhibition schedule soon.

        Anyone hear anything besides the August 2 Seattle
        game - which of course could be changed now as well.

        <http://www.sportsline.com/redir?cl_type=app&cl_app=spln_alerts&alert_code=2
        0070401.101323.1&xurl=http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10102555>
        story.

        THIS ALERT PRESENTED BY - CBSSportsStore.com

        Gear up for the games and get your Bracket Tee at CBS
        Sports Store!
        Make the CBS Sports Store your #1 destination for all
        your shopping
        and Live the Game today.

        Shop
        <http://cbssportsstore.com/entry.point?entry=715787&source=SPLN_EMAIL:ALERT:
        BRACKETTEE:031207> Now at CBSSportsStore.com

        Please do not respond to this message.

        This alert was sent to: Primary Email
        (bbdynasty2005-nflcom@...)
        To ensure delivery to your inbox - not bulk or junk
        e-mail folders - please
        add
        mailer@... to your address
        book.

        To unsubscribe or manage your alert subscriptions,
        please log-on at:
        http://cbs.sportsline.com/customize/alerts