RE: [SPAM] [patriotzip] Bill says Troy will be back!

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007

      Bill Belichick did not say what role Troy Brown has in the plans.  That could mean anything given what we seen out of the Patriot camp.  I think that Troy will make the roster.  I believe this because, although he may have lost a step or two, he is a solid backup WR that usually makes the needed play in clutch situations and he is a solid backup CB.  Add to that he can still return punts and you have a versatile backup that can fill several team needs.  This may be Troy ’s last year making the roster but in some capacity I believe Troy will continue as a part of the team for a long time to come.

      Don