Re: [patriotzip] He'll be up and running

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2007
      I'm fairly certain Pass has played his last for this
      team.

      On the notion of Belichick will well understand the
      risk of Maroney and will likely choose
      appropriately -= I quite concur!

      From: "sean" <ozzrvd666@yahoo.
      <mailto:ozzrvd666%40yahoo.com> com>
      To: <BostonSportsPlanet@
      <mailto:BostonSportsPlanet%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com>;
      <Fourth_And_Ten@
      <mailto:Fourth_And_Ten%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com>;

      <nepatriots@yahoogro
      <mailto:nepatriots%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com>;
      <NewEnglandPatriotsF
      <mailto:NewEnglandPatriotsFootball%40yahoogroups.com>
      ootball@yahoogroups.com>;
      <patriotzip@yahoogro
      Date: March 27, 2007

      "Patriots running back Laurence Maroney underwent
      shoulder surgery
      after the team's AFC Championship Game loss to the
      Colts, but he should
      be fully recovered for the 2007 season."

      To see this recommendation, click on the link below or
      cut and paste it
      into a Web browser:

      http://www.boston
      <http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/27/hell_be_
      up_and_running?p1=email_to_a_friend>
      com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/27/hell_be_up_and_running?p1=e
      mail_to_a_friend

      This message was sent by sean
      [mailto:ozzrvd666@yahoo.
      <mailto:ozzrvd666%40yahoo.com> com]
      through Boston.com's email recommendation service. If
      you have questions
      or comments about this free service, please email us
      at feedback@boston. <mailto:feedback%40boston.com>
      com.

      To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
      Group, send an email to:
      patriotzip-unsubscr
      <mailto:patriotzip-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
      ibe@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links