RE: [patriotzip] Fw: Some of Schedule Released

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007

      Wow, opening weekend has some real snoozer potential.  We kick off the season with the team that won the Superbowl against the team that got beat by the Superbowl loser.  Hopefully the Saints improve in the off-season or I may fall asleep long before the end of the game.    The other games have the very serious potential for mediocrity and then they finish it off with two of the very close competitors to the worst team in the NFL for last season.  I’m going to need to substitute coffee for beer to stay awake.  Fortunately I’m local to the Patriot market so I’ll have something to look forward to watching opening weekend. J

      Don