RE: [SPAM] [patriotzip] Maroney under the knife...

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
      ***** Right, Randy. I'm not panicking now. I'm simpling saying that IF the worst case scenario is true, and Maroney is seriously inurjured, we then MUST raise RB to the top of our priority list for the draft. It is critical that we have a running attack that demands more respect from our opponents than Morris, Faulk, and Evans would demand!

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      #1 RB, it is imperative that we use our 2 R1 picks,
      and whatever else it
      takes, to trade up for the best RB we can get! Nothing
      can be more important
      than ensuring that we have a respected running attack!

      _____