FW: FW: Friday Funny

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      Be prepared!

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      FIVE BEST THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK

       5. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."

      4. "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the  time
           management course you sent me to."

      3. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably
           got here  just in time!"

      2. Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards
          when  you put  your ear down real close?"

           And the NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught
            sleeping  at your  desk....

       1. Raise your head slowly and say, "....In Jesus' name, Amen."

      Final Exam

      AtDukeUniversity, there were four sophomores taking chemistry and all of them had an "A" so far. These four friends were so confident that the weekend before finals they decided to visit some friends and have a big party. They had a great time, but after all the hearty partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Duke until early Monday morning.

      Rather than taking the final then, they decided that after the final they would explain to their professor why they missed it. They said that they visited friends but on the way back they had a flat tire.

      As a result, they missed the final. The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and relieved. They studied that night for the exam.

      The Professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them each a test booklet.  Each quickly answered the first problem worth 5 points.  Cool, they thought!  Each one separate rooms, thinking this was going to be easy...then they turned the page.  On the second page was written...

      For 95 points: Which tire?