RE: [patriotzip] Re: ESPN has Pats picking LB from Penn State

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 25, 2007
      ***** I agree on your BFPA designation, Randy. As a Pats fan, I'm so used to it that I assume it when I use the more commonly recognized BAA. Technically, the Best Athlete Available could be a "workout warrior" - a guy who has a great body, great speed, fantastic jumping and cutting ability -, but lack the football instincts, and gut level desire and perseverence, to achieve great success on the football field. The Pats always go for the guys they believe to have those latter qualities, even if their pure athletic ability falls a touch below the best. That choice has always worked out well for us.

      George

      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      From: "Frank" <frank.dana@ comcast.
      From: patriotzip@yahoogro