9524Re: Rodney likely to miss Jets game

  • Frank
    Jan 2, 2007
      I guess, by the letter of the law, it was a legal block (where it
      occurred, which way they were facing, etc.) But, there was no reason
      for Wade to dive at the legs. All he had to do was block Harrison,
      get in his way. He was probably afraid Rodney might have planted him
      in the turf, if he took him on. ;o)

      That's two personal fouls on Troy this year. He'd better watch out
      or he'll take some votes away from Rodney for "dirtiest player" next
      year.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...>
      wrote:

      > Harrison would be a significant loss though Sanders has come a
      long way over this season. We can win without Harrison but I sure
      hope we don't have to test that theory. Against the Jets we are
      less impacted than against Kansas City or San Diego. No doubt
      things are going to be itneresting since the team won't release any
      information about him that's useful until Sunday at 10 or so.

      > I'm surprised at how quickly the league reviewed and decreed the
      hit legal. I'm surprised at no talk on the face-mask riding
      defender who helped Troy Brown earn a penalty when Troy had enough
      of it.

      > I think the chippy nature of the game will have this team fired up
      into the playoffs and we did much to rest many players and get some
      extra minutes for potential back-ups. All in all it was a solid
      game with the exception of the Harrison potentials.

      > Go Pats!
      > Zip

      articleid=174836

      > fdb