9012RE: [patriotzip] Mrs. B's TC Report 8/8AM
- Aug 8, 2006
Thanks for the great TC reports. Always very informative, I look forward to reading them.
I do have a question for you about TC. In your opinion what day of the week has the fewest in crowd attendance typically? I have some time off coming next week and would like to attend one of the camp days and I value your opinion.
From: email@example.com [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org ] On Behalf Of Karen Cardoza
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:48 PM
To: email@example.com ; patriots@...; nepatsaz@...
Subject: [patriotzip] Mrs. B's TC Report 8/8AM
I headed out to camp having just gotten 3 hours sleep so I was thankful to be joined by Mike to keep me company and from snoozing on the hill! I also forgot my pad on the table so I'm going strictly by memory here.. (and will likely remember more after I hit SEND...hehehe)
* Guys were in full pads and were stretching out when I got there (a little late.)
* Koppen, Graham (still in red no-contact jersey) , Harrison, Sullivan, and Seymour were all out there practicing again today. I didn't see Troy Brown who may be on his typical 1 a day schedule... Chad Jackson was still nowhere to be seen...
* During downtime, Graham, Koppen and Harrison could all be seen running gassers on the left field.
* Once again, tons of scout stuff going on for guys on both sides of the ball.
* Sullivan moved into the nose position with the second unit.
* Newbie Kelvin Kight (2) made quite a few nice grabs under double coverage.
* Caldwell continues to impress making several nice grabs throughout the day.
* Practice ran a bit long despite not running at the end. Linebackers signed today ...as well as Bill Belichick!
That's all I can remember off the top of my head.. Everything else is on the podcast... Watch for show #78 which will be combined with tonight's session if it's not too big. www.patriotworld. com
Mrs. B's Patriot World: http://www.patriotw orld.com
Podcast Feed: http://patriotworld .com/podcasts/ mrsbpodcast. xml
- << Previous post in topic