9011Mrs. B's TC Report 8/8AM

  • Karen Cardoza
    Aug 8, 2006

      August 8, 2006 (Morning Session 9:00-10:30)

      I headed out to camp having just gotten 3 hours sleep so I was thankful to be joined by Mike to keep me company and from snoozing on the hill!  I also forgot my pad on the table so I'm going strictly by memory here.. (and will likely remember more after I hit SEND...hehehe)

      * Guys were in full pads and were stretching out when I got there (a little late.)

      * Koppen, Graham (still in red no-contact jersey) , Harrison, Sullivan, and Seymour were all out there practicing again today.  I didn't see Troy Brown who may be on his typical 1 a day schedule...  Chad Jackson was still nowhere to be seen...

      * During downtime, Graham, Koppen and Harrison could all be seen running gassers on the left field.

      * Once again, tons of scout stuff going on for guys on both sides of the ball.

      * Sullivan moved into the nose position with the second unit.

      * Newbie Kelvin Kight (2) made quite a few nice grabs under double coverage.

      * Caldwell continues to impress making several nice grabs throughout the day.

      * Practice ran a bit long despite not running at the end.  Linebackers signed today ...as well as Bill Belichick!

      That's all I can remember off the top of my head.. Everything else is on the podcast... Watch for show #78 which will be combined with tonight's session if it's not too big.  www.patriotworld.com

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic