6826Re: [patriotzip] Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

  • George R
    Apr 4, 2005
      Lisa, I was unaware of your battle with Cancer unitl I saw the information about the dinner. I want you to know that you have my full support, and my total confidence that you'll come out the winner! You're one of the strongest, most determined people I've ever known. I'm proud to be your friend, and I look forward to seeing you at a Pats game again VERY soon!

      George

      llj7366@... wrote:
      It got me.  I totally fell into it!

      Yahoo! Messenger