6812Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

  • Frank Northcutt
    Apr 2, 2005
      Ouch! Are they sure they got those quotes right???

      Did he just have a big blow-up with Bridget before this interview?
      I understand him being upset about all the Bledsoe crap, but this is
      really out of character for TB. Maybe it's the contract negotiations.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "jmsweb55" <jmsweb55@y...> wrote:

      > Brady Agrees To Race Bledsoe
      > http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-
      > 2_365420_121&prov=citadel&type=story
      >

      > Brady Agrees To Race Bledsoe
      > April 1, 2005 at 1:48am ET
      >
      > Tom Brady, has had enough from his former mentor, Drew Bledsoe making
      > comments to the press. Brady, after being told what Bledsoe said of his
      > former backup, bristled at the insinuations Bledsoe had made regarding
      > his footspeed. The normally calm Brady, amazingly broke from the party
      > line in order to respond to Bledsoe's challenge to a footrace.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic