      Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Pats on NFL Network

      True Pete Carroll should be considered as one of the worst patriots coach in franchise history. I also believe you cant compare Bledsoe to Brady in the 99 season because he was not at his peak in his career. Brady is in his prime right now. 96 you could compare the two.
      Bill Goodwin

      rogue35lk <levon.knowles@...> wrote:
      The other day NFL network replayed the Indy game (at Foxboro) from
      September of 99.  I was really cool to look back almost 5 years into
      the Pats past, so many things have changed since then.  It was very
      interesting to compare Bledsoe then to Brady now.  To look back with
      an un-biased eye, it was really clear that Bledsoe was not a good QB
      when he was rushed and another thing that stuck in my mind is how
      sloppy Bledsoe looked when he had to check down to a RB.  Brady (in
      my mind) has always had the ability to "lead" his recievers
      accurately, so that they are able to get the most out of every
      catch, however, when bledsoe checked down to his back, very often it
      seemed the ball was behind them or lofted in so high the RB had to
      wait for the ball, etc.  I don't want to sound too down on Bledsoe,
      in the 2nd half, he had time to set his feet and he was almost

      I have to admit, the first time they showed the Pats sideline and
      their was PETE CARROLL I think I threw up a little in my mouth.  I
      can't be the only one that thinks he dserves to go down as one of
      the worst coaches in Pats history?

      Do you Yahoo!?