4431Re: Pats on NFL Network

  • frankdanabrewster
    Jun 17, 2004
      This is the only point I meant to make. Pete wasn't the worst coach
      we've had, but just because his winning percentage was up there with
      Belichick, and better than Parcells, doesn't mean he's in the same
      category with those two. He certainly has a sharp defensive mind, but
      he simply wasn't effective as a head coach in the NFL.
      ...and did we have to bring up Kevin Henry???... :)

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, rockmaul74@a... wrote:
      > i think rod rust has the distinction of the worst coach in pats history
      > numbers wise. carrol took a decent team and made it mediocre.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic