4202Re: Traylor to replace Washington

  • frankdanabrewster
    Apr 1, 2004
      Ron Borges of the Boston Globe (Boston.com) is reporting that the Pats
      have negatioated a deal with Detroit. It would send both first round
      picks, a second, and a fourth to the Lions for their #6 pick overall,
      and a fourth. This is contingent upon the player that the Pats want
      being available at that time. No, it's not Jackson or Fitzgerald. They
      are supposedly looking for U. of Miami safety Sean Taylor. The
      conjecture is, move Wilson back to corner, and pair Taylor (another
      big hitter) with Harrison. Hmm, where does that leave you, Mr. Law.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic