4062Re: Negotiations and Options

  • Doug Penney
    Mar 2, 2004
      For other teams I would say make the trade for Portis but given the
      success that Belichick/Pioli have had with from the draft I'd rather
      keep draft picks.

      Doug

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Z Pierce" <alaric02@s...>
      wrote:
      > I'd rather have Law and draft picks than Portis. I think part of
      Portis is the system and line although I don't deny he's a quality
      back. I think a workable back for this team is easier to find than a
      shut down corner. I'm liking much about this team but sometimes I
      just want to get to the season....

      rumor coming out of D.C. that the Skins are working on a trade with
      the Pats that would send Portis (after they get him from Denver) to
      NE for Law plus a couple of draft picks. Only a rumor, at this point,
      but it doesn't seem out of the question to me.

      > George
      > ** Belichick IS NFL Coach of the Year! **
      > ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      email to:

      Service.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic