3356Re: [patriotzip] "Snow Geysers" and Snow Wisers

  • George R
    Dec 8, 2003
      ***** Amen to that, Lisa! It was just one more bit of magic to add to this magical season. I nearly fell out of my chair when he hit that perfect punt. What a team!

      llj7366@... wrote:
      I think that Teflon's punt just might make it into the memoirs as well.  That
      was too brilliant!
      I heard his interview after the game and I guess, that he only had practiced
      that twice before and one time was a 5 yard kick and the other a 20 yard kick.
      I thought it was great!
      LISA