21450Re: A Solution For TE Concern

  • frankdanabrewster
    Aug 17, 2014
      I think it makes all the sense in the world, George. Wish I had thought of it.  :o)Can you give BB a call. Love to see this happen - a good TE for Ridley. He just can't shake this ball security thing. You know, whenever he takes the ball, the opposing game plan is to knock it loose. He's a marked man. We have many other options at RB.I do think we will see Develin at TE a lot. He addressed that in post-game remarks. He's been spending a lot of time learning the position. I guess FBs have more time on their hands than most players.I have a feeling we are going to see more turnover in personnel this year than we have seen in a while. A lot of new faces have been impressive - Tyms IN, Boyce OUT, for instance.fdb
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic