      From: "Levine, David" <david-levine@...>
      To: Patsfan <patriots@...>; Pats Zip <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:30 PM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Bama's 15th Annual Mock Draft Contest

      Yep, it’s that time of year again.  It’s time to find your favorite website and copy their mock draft into an email and send it to the list for inclusion in the 15th annual mock draft contest.  Sure, you can go about it the hard way and make your own list too. Contest is for bragging rights only, as usual.  There was a prize at one point but I have no idea who has the hat now.

      By the deadline, all you have to do is email either of the Patriots lists (patriots@... or patriotzip@yahoogroups.com ) or me (david-levine@... )with a list of the 32 players that will be selected in the first round, along with the next Patriots selection as a tie breaker. I don’t need team names, just the draft position. I have a formula created that will calculate the winner based on the number of correct selections and a difficulty factor.

      The draft is on Thursday, May 8 so I am going to close submissions by 3:00 pm Eastern time on that day so I can finish compiling everything prior to emailing the participants.

      This is the 15th consecutive year that I have run this compitition and I would like to make it the biggest ever.  Last year we only had 13 participants.  My goal is to double that number this year.  Even if you are only a lurker, this is the perfect opportunity to show off.  What is easier than listing 33 names and emailing the list or myself.

      If you have any questions, please shoot me an email and I will be glad to answer it.

      CEO Dave

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic