21241Slight OT....Bruins

    Apr 16, 2014

      GO Bruins, right?

      Does anyone think they have a Stanley Cup caliber team?

      Of course my first line of defense is Kings/Ducks, but I don’t think that they will win the cup, so I’ll root for the Bruins to win in their conference.

      Pathetic end to two of the mightiest basketball teams…Lakers and Celts finished with a small whimper (if that even…).

      Pats…sportswriters seem to think that the Pats have done a good job so far in the off-season of shoring up the defense.

      Hope so…GO PATS!!!!!!!!!! Dang I want another ring…

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic