      From: "frank.dana@..." <frank.dana@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 6:30 AM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] No Blount statement...

      Certainly can't argue that his skill set is limited. He's a power back, like Develin, but with a lit more speed. I don't remember ever seeing him catch a pass. Hard to comment on his pass block, since he's never on the field in passing situations. He does provide that combination of power and speed; similar to Bolden. A poor man's Cory Dillon. I think he has value, but it's crowded back there, if they keep Develin.