21224Re: [patriotzip] No Blount statement...

    Mar 17, 2014
      I'd like to have him back with the team. Clearly, he's not worth a fortune. He's no "feature back". He's not a "we can't win without him" guy. But I believe he can definitely continue to make a significant contribution to the team in spots within games, and in games against certain types of defenses. No fuzz on my opinion about this. I want him back.

      --- George
      All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.

      On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 1:43 AM, <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      One name that I have not heard mentioned once this FA season is LaGarrette Blount. Is no one really interested in him? Have we made an offer? Are we waiting to see if anyone else makes him an offer? I haven't read anything about him visiting anywhere. Just wonderin'...