      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Susan Moore
      Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:48 PM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [patriotzip] Bengals tonight??

      Should we be rooting for the Bengals tonight?

      OR rather against the Fish?

      I think that the Bengals and the new Colts could give us trouble near the end.

      Both the Broncos and the Chiefs have played almost the same teams so far—losing teams.

      Broncos lost to a winning record and the Chiefs haven’t lost but have played lower teams.

      Was anyone around the streets last night for the baseball celebration? That looked like fun!

      Now, let’s have the football team follow them into victory.

      I know exactly where that parade will go!!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic