20329Re: [patriotzip] Re: Rate My Prediction

    Jun 12, 2013
      Yup. We may have to start calling him "Belicliche"! :-) The only thing I really love about this is that the damn media will be whining and whimpering about not getting "a story". Nothing makes me happier than seeing the media get put in their place!

      Tim Tebow is a strong, talented football player, who tries his best to contribute to winning games. He's not a superstar. He's no more a "story" than hundreds of other 2nd level NFL players who do the same. But give the damn media something "unusual" - in this case, Tebow's public demonstrations of his religious faith - and they will bleed it 'til somebody breaks their damn typewriters and microphones!! Like lawyers and unions, they take what should be an honorable profession and goal, and turn it into something dirty, unethical, and immoral.

      (Now, want to know what I really think of them?) :-)

      On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:25 PM, frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      Your prediction was certainly accurate George, but it is sort of like predicting the sun coming up in the morning. ;o)

      fdb

      --
      -- George
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic