      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Susan Moore
      Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:48 PM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] Bruins' games???

      Oh, gotcha….do they play the L.A. Galaxy or the other L.A. team??

      Are the tickets reasonable—do you go to any of those? How much of Gillette do the crowds fill up?

      That stadium is so cool…I think that the Pats are going to have a good season. I’m always so hopeful this time of year anyway.

      Would love to see TB tie Montana and Bradshaw with rings, but we’ll see….

      GO PATS!!!