      Professional teams, Pats are third. And to be honest, dropping.

      Revs are the New England Major League Soccer team, playing also at Gillette.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 26, 2013, at 12:23 PM, "Susan Moore" <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      What are the Revs? Where are the Pats on your list…lol???

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of patfan1@...
      Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:05 AM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Bruins' games???

      The Bruins and Celtics play at the same place. Tickets are very expensive. Bruins are my second favorite pro sports team behind the Revs. Halfway to the Cup! Go Bruins!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 26, 2013, at 10:49 AM, "Susan Moore" <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      Do any of you guys back there go to the Bruins’ games? Just wondering….I saw the arena when we were  back there. The Celtics play in the same place, right?

      GO PATRIOTS!!  (and Bruins)

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic