1977Re: Your instructions for rooting this weekend

  • John Warren
    Dec 1, 2002
      I want as high a pick as possible ...
      The asst coach that convinced Wandstedt to throw the
      flag to challenge that the play clock had run out is
      looking pretty stupid. You can't challenge a
      non-called penalty.

      --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
      > Standard Time,
      > patfan1@... writes:
      >

      > > Boy Phil, you called it. The Statue was
      > absolutely
      > > horrible today. You sure do know your football.
      >
      > OK if you wanna go there, deal with reality.
      > Four (4) balls thrown into the hands of Phins
      > defenders. Four drops. One
      > underthrown and off both Madisons hands for a TD.
      > And we all know that he mis-managed the clock that
      > woulda cost them the TD
      > had the refs been awake. The TD they got via 3
      > Miami penalties.
      > I like the way our Patriots' QB plays in the snow
      > much better.
      >
      > -philw
      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic