    Jul 26, 2012
      You don't think Ridley, Bolden and Vereen would benefit by Faulk's presence? I would have to disagree.

      I predict lots of (other teams) scouts at Pats practices as cut-down time approaches. It appears BB is going to have to let some pretty good players go before he gets the numbers down to a regular season roster.

      At 03:29 PM 7/26/2012 -0700, you wrote:

      There is absolutely no need for Kevin Faulk or Junior Seau or Rosey Colvin to be on the roster in August.   The Patriots could wait until their bye week to add Faulk, even if they were already determined to bring him back.  Bolden, on the other hand, has zero NFL experience.  Ridley and Vereen have only a few minutes more experience than Bolden.

      And then, there are Kettani, Fiammetta, and Larsen to evaluate.  God knows, Belichick knows what Faulk can do.

      From: Machado.Nicholas <machado.nicholas@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Pre-Camp 53 man Roster Projection

      One of the Boston writers gave it away by mentioning that Addai's showing at OTA's wasn't promising. Maybe this will open up a spot for Kevin Faulk although BB doesn't seem very interested.

      Looks like Waters will come in at the end of camp like last year. Hard to argue with the season he had last year and BB sure doesn't seem concerned.

      At 04:36 PM 7/25/2012 -0700, you wrote:

      Man did you call that one!  Addai was cut today!  Signed former BC DL Tim Bulman.
      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup