18948Re: [patriotzip] What a game plan!!

  • Ed Bryant
    Jan 2, 2012
      Let me see if I have this straight: Buffalo spots New England a 21-0 lead, and then from the twenty-six minute mark of the first half through the thirteen minute mark of the rematch, outscores New England 55-10, and then gives up 49 unanswered points?  Somebody needs a story editor!!!!

      From: Stephen Basile <avatar@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 12:10 AM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] What a game plan!!

      Ha!  Harry, This made me laugh.

      Sometimes I watch and wonder what the hell is going on offensively, then all of a sudden, they light it up.  Many many missteps, but ultimately a Win. If this D keeps giving up tons of yards but only a few points, we can "neener neener neener" the pundits and naysayers all the way to Lucas Oil Field.

      I always think we can win.

      Baze

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager/Partner

      On Jan 1, 2012, at 3:55 PM, Machado.Nicholas wrote:

      Play like a High School team until Buffalo scores 21 points. Then blow them
      out of the water.

      That should get O'Brien the job at Penn State.

      Harry

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic