18337RE: [patriotzip] Re: Draft ends pre-draft speculation

  • Machado.Nicholas
    May 7, 2011
      Not so loud George, Bob Kraft will be selling them at Patriot Place in the fall. :)

      Harry

      At 12:26 PM 5/7/2011 +0700, you wrote:

      J Just struck me that 2K-199 would be a great license plate for TB!

      Good one, Harry!

      George

      NFL owners and players: Don't kill the Golden Gooose. Sign a  CBA!

      Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail addresses of your friends and relatives .