      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Machado.Nicholas
      Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 2:41 AM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Re: Draft ends pre-draft speculation

      If Mallett has or can develop the pocket awareness 2K-#199 has he might just be successful but a pocket passer can be pressured and put out of his game as we have been seeing more and more as TB's career progresses.

      BB said Mallett loves to talk football and watch film. High praise from BB.

      Harry

      At 09:56 AM 5/6/2011 -0700, you wrote:

      Search the internet and find the combine picture of the 2000 #199 selection.  His 40 time was about the same as Mallett's.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup