17968How Would D. Williams Look In a Patriots' Uniform?

    Dec 1, 2010

      He’s going to be a FA at the end of this season. Would you offer the Panthers one of our R1 picks, and, perhaps, a R3 for him? I surely would. (And I’d give more, if necessary.)

      I know that I said that my personal top priority for R1 is the best OLT in the Draft Pool. While I still feel that way as an overall viewpoint; there’s no way I’d pass up on a young superstar RB like Williams! Drafting a “prospect” RB is a hell of lot different than trading for one who’s already proven his ability in the NFL! What would it do to Brady’s options, and time in the pocket with a run threat like that to demand the attention of the opposing D on every play?

      Of course, the hurdle we’d have to leap to make that happen would be Williams’ contract demands. And, realistically, that may be beyond reach for our team. But it sure is the stuff dreams are made of! J

      Thoughts?