17850Re: LPC: Colts Ticket Groveling 1 More Try

  • Barry
    Nov 1 7:39 AM
      I'm also coming out for the Colts game and am looking for two tickets. You won't find hardly any on the ticket exchange right now but I noticed that late in the week, there were a good number of tickets for the Vikings game (even lower level) which may have been a higher demand game so I think you just need to be patient and make sure you have internet access late in the week and whenever you get into town.

      Yeah it's possible that nothing will come up and you'll have to overpay anyway but I'd rather wait and take the chance that I'll get something for face.

      Good luck!

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Steve Basile <avatar@...> wrote:
      > Trying once again before I bite the bullet and overpay for some online tickets.
      > Short version: I'm looking for two tickets to the Colts game.
      > The ticket broker aggregator called Tiqiq.com called me 3 weeks ago to say that the pair of Colts tix I bought in August for the 11/21 game at Foxboro through one of their brokers, Tix and More, LLC would not be delivered as the (Springfield based) firm is apparently out of business. They charged my card in August but I requested a credit and a chargeback so at least I'm not out that money. Those tix were $570 for the pair in the lighthouse endzone, sec 142.
      > So I have no tickets, BUT...I have booked flights from Austin and hotels for the weekend and now desperately need two. Currently, broker prices are running more than $350 a ticket for anything near my buddies in sec143
      > If anyone can help, please reply off-list to patsfan@...
      > Hope to see some of you at the game!
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Steve