17836LPC: Colts Ticket Groveling 1 More Try

  • Steve Basile
    Oct 31, 2010
      Trying once again before I bite the bullet and overpay for some online tickets.

      Short version: I'm looking for two tickets to the Colts game.

      The ticket broker aggregator called  Tiqiq.com called me 3 weeks ago to say that the pair of Colts tix I bought in August  for the 11/21 game at Foxboro through one of their brokers, Tix and More, LLC would not be delivered as the (Springfield based) firm is apparently out of business.  They charged my card in August but I requested a credit and a chargeback so at least I'm not out that money.  Those tix were $570 for the pair in the lighthouse endzone, sec 142.

      So I have no tickets, BUT...I have booked flights from Austin and hotels for the weekend and now desperately need two.  Currently, broker prices are running more than $350 a ticket for anything near my buddies in sec143

      If anyone can help, please reply off-list to patsfan@...

      Hope to see some of you at the game!
      Thanks in advance,
       Steve