      From: George Richman <patswingr@...>
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] FW: Focused On The Season
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 30, 2010, 9:52 AM

      Don’t worry, Ed. I’m definitely focused. I’ll be watching when the first pitch is thrown!

      From: Karen Cardoza <patriotworld@ gmail.com>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Friday, July 30, 2010, 7:50 AM

      There wasn't a link, even for those of us WITH eyes.. LOL  (I did see a big red foam tri-corn today walking out in front of me.. not sure if that happened to be what George was referring to or not.)

      On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM, RandyZ. Pierce <alaric02@sprynet. com> wrote:

      Details for those of us visually deprived of its Glory?

      www.2020visionquest .org

      --
      Karen Cardoza

      http://karenjcardoz a.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld. com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Razor's Edge Tailgate, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )

      OK, I'm just scrolling backwards in my e-mail  here, newest to oldest, but all y'all focussed on a foam throwback hat, see it or not, are not focused on the season.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic