      From: Don Diamant <jeepndd@...>
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] FW: Focused On The Season
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 30, 2010, 2:57 PM

      Touche, Ed!  I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that one of these young OLB steps it up.  Otherwise I expect a new veteran face to show up before the season starts.

      No show on Mankins yet either, I don’t expect to see him this season.

      Did Brady get his contract yet?

      How will Welker’s injury be felt this year?

      Be sure to stay tuned as the Patriot’s World turns!

      Don

      From: Karen Cardoza <patriotworld@ gmail.com>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Friday, July 30, 2010, 7:50 AM

      There wasn't a link, even for those of us WITH eyes.. LOL  (I did see a big red foam tri-corn today walking out in front of me.. not sure if that happened to be what George was referring to or not.)

      On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM, RandyZ. Pierce <alaric02@sprynet. com> wrote:

      Details for those of us visually deprived of its Glory?

      www.2020visionquest .org

      --
      Karen Cardoza

      http://karenjcardoz a.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld. com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Razor's Edge Tailgate, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )

      OK, I'm just scrolling backwards in my e-mail  here, newest to oldest, but all y'all focussed on a foam throwback hat, see it or not, are not focused on the season.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic