      From: Karen Cardoza <patriotworld@...>
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] FW: Focused On The Season
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 30, 2010, 7:50 AM

      There wasn't a link, even for those of us WITH eyes.. LOL  (I did see a big red foam tri-corn today walking out in front of me.. not sure if that happened to be what George was referring to or not.)

      On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM, RandyZ. Pierce <alaric02@sprynet. com> wrote:

      Details for those of us visually deprived of its Glory?

      www.2020visionquest .org

      --
      Karen Cardoza

      http://karenjcardoz a.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld. com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Razor's Edge Tailgate, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic