17383RE: [patriotzip] FW: Focused On The Season

    Jul 30, 2010

      That was it, Karen! Red tri-corn, with the Pat Patriot logo on the right side. Really cool! J

      (I thought the photo was embedded in the note I forwarded. Sorry!)

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Cardoza
      Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 6:50 PM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] FW: Focused On The Season

      There wasn't a link, even for those of us WITH eyes.. LOL  (I did see a big red foam tri-corn today walking out in front of me.. not sure if that happened to be what George was referring to or not.)

      On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM, RandyZ. Pierce <alaric02@...> wrote:

      Details for those of us visually deprived of its Glory?

      Go Pats!

      Karen Cardoza

      (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Razor's Edge Tailgate, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic