17248Patriots Big Surprise at #22

  • Mark Morse
    Apr 2, 2010
      I'm going off the reservation on this one!  Seth Weatherspoon ILB Misouri.  Currently listed as #25 on NFL Darft Scout.  He has the brvado to be another Ray Lewis.  He is constantly talking but can back it up.  Spoon is an every down LB who excels in pass covearge and is a natural leader.  He volunteered to play special teams during the Senior Bowl.  With him combined with Mayo, nobody is going to be running on us this year!

      We can get a very good DT with our second round picks.  I like Odrick, but Weatherspoon is the player to take.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic